We deliver the requested book to your doorstep.
- This service is open to all UiTM staff and students in UiTM Shah Alam. Subject to eligibility loan.
- Only Open Shelve books are allowed for this service.
- Only students with active status are allowed to borrow books.
- Users may opt to choose a delivery method (self-pick up/by hand within the campus area) or courier.
- Requests will be processed based on working days except for weekends / public holidays.
- Users will be notified via email for successful / unsuccessful requests.
- Users are responsible to return the library books before the loan period expires and understand the late fines charges for students / salary deductions (staff) that will be imposed.
How to Request Book Delivery?
- Search title in OPAC
- Check item holdings (location)
* make sure item category is Open Shelves
- Fill up BDS form according to location.
BDS Form by Location
Contact us on Chat with Librarian https://ptar.uitm.
edu.my/libchat/ by selecting the campuses that you made your request.